Thursday, March 17, 2016

Non-Traditional Bible Study

Hello friends!

I'm so excited to announce that I am starting a new bible study for non-Christians and for those who might consider themselves a Christian but do not attend church. This bible study will be hosted at my house for the sake of creating a safe environment. I want you to feel like you can come to my house just as you are. When you think of going to "church" you most likely are thinking of what nice "church clothes" you have to wear, or that you need to put up a "goody-good" front so that no one will judge you. My goal for this study is for us to come together once a week just as we are to study the bible, talk out our thoughts, and just fellowship with one another! You do not have to know anything about the bible to attend. You do not have to know anything about Christianity to attend. You do not have to believe in Jesus or God to attend. You do not have to dress a certain way to attend. You do not have to have a bible to attend. This is not a place of condemnation.

We will meet this Tuesday, March 22nd 2016 at 7:30pm. If you would like to attend please send me a text (if you have my number) or shoot me an email at mycahrenee@gmail.com letting me know you would like to join! I will then send you my address and any other details you might need.

I really hope you decide to come, it's going to be a good time!

Thanks,

Mycah.

No comments:

Post a Comment